Zaklenjeno
Gloria007
Alfa Junior
Alfa Junior
Član Alfa Kluba: 0
Kraj: kannimei
Kontakt:

LET's get this party started!
Ahead of the start of the Ladies European Tour's season we've been chatting to four young players with much to look forward to in 2010.I love golf clubs.
For Florentyna Parker and Lee-Anne Pace it is a case of building on the results they have achieved in recent years. Parker played in the Curtis Cup in 2008 and then finished second to Anna Nordqvist in the 2009 Rookie of the Year rankings. The consistent Pace, meanwhile, is now ready to compete at the top of the leaderboard.I usually use taylormade r9 fairway wood as my favourite club.
Mallory Blackwelder and Mariajo Uribe are rookies from the Americas. Both have the potential to be big stories in 2010 - Blackwelder because of her family connections with the sport (see below) and Uribe because she hails, like Camilo Villegas, from Colombia. Where El Hombre Arana (Spiderman) first crept, Mariajo wants to follow.My friend suggests me to buy taylormade r9 irons.
Here's what the four girls had to say about the year ahead.The taylormade 09 burner irons is the best club that I've ever uesd.
FLORENTYNA PARKER: the second year professional represents England but was born and lives in Hamburg where her father is a club professional. My wife bought me a Callaway X Hybrid as my birthday present.
Zaklenjeno
  • Informacija