Sem iz Maribora. Bi mi lahko to poslali po pošti?
lp



El Barto napisal/-a:Težka bo, ker je letnik 2000 in ima po vsej verjetnosti G2 navigacijo, ki pa nima več podpore.
Se pravi, če kje najdeš star CD za G2, ker od G3 ne deluje

Zelo enostaven odgovor - NE.matijam napisal/-a:Mam alfo 166 pa bi rd navigacijo za Slovenijo. A bi se dal kako dobit cd za navigacijo za Slovenijo al pa Hrvaško za alfo 166 ?
Put ICS in CLIMA mode and then press the right rotary switch for 3 seconds or so. Then you get a code in your screen; if you see something like ARIExxxx, then it's a G2, but if you see something like ARNAxxxx, then it's a G3.
On a Dutch forum, I just read that the G2 ICS doesn't have enough memory to work correctly with a G3 navigation unit. So I guess I should upgrade both ICS and nav CD player to G3... Too bad.
By the way, if you are in CLIMA mode and then press both CLIMA and DARK at the same time, you get lots of interesting parameters. I haven't tried this myself yet.

Po forumu brskajo: 0 registriranih uporabnikov in 2 gosta